- When at the library, be considerate of other researchers who may need materials besides you.
- When at any research facility, don't have phone conversations where other researchers can hear you. They really do not care about your personal life.
- Leave research facilities as you found them.
- Don't remove records from a research facility.
- Don't tear pages from books.
- Be respectful of staff.
- If you must "vent," do away from the facility. You may need to go back later and they will remember that you had a little "fit" the last time you visited.
10 October 2012
Get Beyond Yourself
A few gentle reminders:
Posted by Michael John Neill