In honor of the holiday, we're offering a July4th Special on Casefile Clues--$17.76 for a year and twenty issues from Year 2 (issues 20-40).That's essentially 20 free issues. Jump start your research for less than one tank of gas.
Offer good through midnight 5 July for those who were actually celebrating the holiday and not on the internet.
- Volume 2-Number 20--Just One Wife Who Shaves Her Age. Records hinted that a man might have had more than one wife. Despite age discrepancies and first name variations, we've likely proven that there was just one wife.
- Volume 2-Number 21--1930 Census: Primary, Secondary, Original, Derivative, Direct and Indirect. You'll never look at a census entry the same way again-also shows how in this case, New York became Kentucky
- Volume 2-Number 22--Finding the Biegers in 1850. Organizing our search and our negative search results in an attempt to find a German immigrant living in Cincinnati in 1850.
- Volume 2-Number 23--Separating Two George Butlers--working on two men born in Michigan in the same year with a father of the same name.
- Volume 2-Number 24-A Minor Naturalization
- Volume 2-Number 25-Genealogical Potpourri
- Volume 2-Number 26-Looking for Benjamin-Formulating a Census Search
- Volume 2-Number 27-An 1849 Cash Land Sale
- Volume 2-Number 28-From 1820-1870 Analyzing Enoch Tinsley's Census Entries
- Volume 2-Number 29-Middle Name Issues: Finding Henry J. Fecht in 1870 and Passenger Lists
- Volume 2-Number 30-The Master Reports--An Assignment of Homestead and Dower in the 1890s
- Volume 2-Number 31-The Parents Sell 10 Acres-an 1880 era land transaction
- Volume 2-Number 32-Clues from a Pig Murder--an 1820 era Kentucky Court Case
- Volume 2-Number 33-Civil War Pension Application-Why My Name's Different
- Volume 2-Number 34-Staying Focused on Divorces and a German Immigrant
- Volume 2-Number 35-Strategies for a 1820 New York Birth
- Volume 2-Number 36-First Appearing in an 1847 Marriage
- Volume 2-Number 37-The Chattel Property Will from Maryland
- Volume 2-Number 38-6 Marriages, Four Divorces, and Naming All My Siblings-a Civil War Pension File
- Volume 2-Number 39-A Guardianship from 1870s Documents "of age" children.
- Volume 2-Number 40-Moving Mother's Inheritance-18th century women's property rights discussion
Take advantage of our $17.76 offer today.